Re: [Linphone-developers] Does not connect with Android Linephone

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Does not connect with Android Linephone
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 20:17:37 +0100

Hello Monse.

To help you, I will need logs from your side.

You can enable them in Settings > Advanced > Debug logs.

Then you can try to kill the app, and testing again.

One done, you can send me logs in About > Send logs (don't forget to tell me that it is you, so I can keep a link between your request and your logs)

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org