Re: [Linphone-developers] Question

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Question
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 16:15:29 +0200

Hello.
As soon as you are not distributing it, you can use it internally for your commercial activities (you must let you users access the source code, according to the GPLv3 licence).
See more at https://www.linphone.org/licensing-services
However, if you plan to distribute it, your must rebrand (white-label) the application (even with the GPLv3 licence) .
We do sell this service.
We also sell proprietary licences, allowing you to hide the source code. This comes with 6 months of included support.

In order to simplify the management of commercial requests, please use our TypeForm on https://linphone.org/contact#content-bottom3 (click on "Contact us").

This form helps us to target more precisely your needs and to give you better answers.

Once done, we will soon come back to you.

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org