[Linphone-developers] linphone-android and linphone-sdk with G729

From: vidhya sagar dixit
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone-android and linphone-sdk with G729
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 20:42:33 +0530

Hi Guys,

I have successfully built linhpone-sdk for android with G729 codecs and then integrated it with linphone-android project, and everything is working fine so far.

Now the issue is I have to send the project to a friend.
Do I have to send  whole linphone-android + linphone-sdk  or is there any way I can add only G729 binary from and other linphone library required to linphone-android without having to send whole linphone-sdk.

Any help will be really appreciated!

Thanks and Regards
Vidhya Sagar Dixit