[Linphone-developers] Linphone Android Reporting busy when normal Androi

From: Mark
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android Reporting busy when normal Android phone is in use
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 13:07:39 -0700

Hi,

I have Linphone setup as an extension on an Asterisk based PBX.

When I am on a phone call using the native Android phone and I receive an incoming call to Linphone, Linphone does not ring and reports busy to the PBX.

I'd like incoming Linphone calls to ring even if the default phone is in use.

Is there a setting I have missed somewhere?

Thanks,

Mark