Re: [Linphone-developers] Plans to implement video call recording?

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Plans to implement video call recording?
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 17:05:13 +0200

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone. Implementing video call recording has not been planned yet. We are waiting for a customer willing to finance it.
If you are interested in funding this new feature, please contact me at address@hidden.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project