Re: [Linphone-developers] constant harrassing calls

From: John White
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] constant harrassing calls
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 14:50:30 -0700

Over the weekend I started getting constant calls from weird sip accounts. Very annoying. Every minute or two one comes in. Sometimes several incoming calls at same time. Answering does nothing. Examples:

1004 sip:1004@192.168.57.104:5060;

sip:9999910112418216177;

sip: 1000@192.168.1.161.1.161.5060

I have turned off emails from outside of US in diamondcard.us but that didn't help.

Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone have a possible solution?

John