Re: [Linphone-developers] External Camera and screen for Linphone Androi

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] External Camera and screen for Linphone Android
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 11:56:15 +0200

Hi Basil,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.
Yes, reimplementing filters in Mediastreamer2 is the right approach. If you need technical help, please note that we propose a development assistance service. You may fill in the contact form from our website if you are interested (https://www.linphone.org/contact).

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project