[Linphone-developers] Linphone Technical Assistance

From: Jamie Hullah
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Technical Assistance
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 14:30:38 +0100

Good Afternoon,

I'm contacting you from Sports Telecomm a telecoms company based in the UK.

We are looking to promote your platform with our Voip system but I'm struggling to find any technical information that would assist me in this.

I've downloaded the desktop client on my PC and have managed to register a licence to it but have so far experienced the following issues:
Can you please send any set up information you have and advise on how I can resolve the issue above?

Kindest Regards

Jamie Hullah
Sales & Service Director

Tel: 01937 343949