[Linphone-developers] linphone sdk windows Compilation cannot be used!!!

From: lilinde
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone sdk windows Compilation cannot be used!!!
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 01:24:39 -0700 (MST)

After installing the environment, I compiled it in the following steps, but
the compiled version had problems and the official usage was okay. I just
added a 729 code and openh264.

My steps are as follows:

1
cmake ..  -DENABLE_G729=ON -DENABLE_G729B_CNG=ON -DENABLE_OPENH264=ON
-DENABLE_GPL_THIRD_PARTIES=NO -DENABLE_NON_FREE_CODECS=ON
2
cmake --build .   --config Release

Audio is OK Video is not available

 I don't see any problem. Should be DLL content error

--
Sent from: http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/linphone-developers-f38648.html