[Linphone-developers] help:working with linphone-sdk-android

From: Ameena Shafeer
Subject: [Linphone-developers] help:working with linphone-sdk-android
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 16:53:26 +0530

Hi,
May God bless you. I have been messing up with my sip mobile application for the last three months. We already have a sip account from one of the sip service providers. My requirements are :
Make sip to other phone calls from the account
Receive incoming calls from other phone
Recording them internally in mobile with both side audio.

I was trying linphone for a long time from now. Finally I got :liblinphone-android-sdk and integrated it with my app. But, It is noted that linphone library don't support calls from other phones. How to accomplish that task. I mean, receiving phone calls from mobiles with no internet nor sip apps.

Please do drop a reply, Please..

Regards,
Ameena Shafeer