[Linphone-developers] Contacts screen issue in linphone 4.1 code

From: Venkata Ramana
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Contacts screen issue in linphone 4.1 code
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 09:50:49 +0530

Hi Team,
1. In contacts, when I scroll down to a contact and view it and then go back, the view goes back to top, it does not stay on that contact.  This is an issue.
2. Contacts list I scroll to bottom of contacts  and select one contact , go  to contact details screen and coming from contacts list  screen contact list loaded newly (contacts screen loaded every time), but not seen which contact I selected.
viewdidLoad() method calls every time and tableview is loaded every time this is a bug.
please give me any  solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkata Ramana

iOS Developer

Krify Software Technologies (P) Limited   |  Krify Innovations (UK) Limited
•(US) 212-380-1160  •(UK) 020-30062580  •(India) 0884-2342100
•(Web) https://krify.co

Disclaimer:
The content of this mail is Krify - Confidential. This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of Krify. If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient. Incase if you don't want to receive any further emails, then please notify us back.