[Linphone-developers] FW: liblinphone sdk 64 bit Android

From: geraint.white
Subject: [Linphone-developers] FW: liblinphone sdk 64 bit Android
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 16:34:34 +0000

With the announcement from Google about 64 bit support for apps on the Play Store, I am struggling to get the 4.0.1 SDK working with 64 bit.

See below.

From: "White,G,Geraint,TLB93 R" <address@hidden>
Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2019 at 16:54
To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: liblinphone sdk 64 bit Android

Hi again,

Since sending this email I did actually find a newer version of the liblinphone sdk for Android here: https://www.linphone.org/releases/maven_repository/org/linphone/linphone-sdk-android/.

Updating to 4.2 from 4.0.1 did fix the runtime crash when building for 64 bit, but I have encountered intermittent SIP registration failures that I did not see using 4.0.1.

Is there a version of the SDK that works well on 64 bit systems and also doesn’t have these registration errors (4.0.1 was stable for me but had this 64 bit error).

I hope to hear back soon.

Thanks,

Geraint.