Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android Static Image

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android Static Image
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 10:19:34 +0200

Hi Seize,

For this kind of assistance request, you may subscribe to our development assistance service, so that we can dedicate the necessary time to your team.
Our entry service is 20 hours of chat/emails development assistance for 3000 euros. This service ends 3 months after purchase order.

This service provides technical development assistance and support by e-mail and web chat to support any compilation or development you or your technical team are performing on our softwares. Through this service our engineers answer directly any questions regarding our softwares’s source code and provide technical advice on how to implement and add new features or overcome issues you may come to face.

If you are interested in a proposal for this service, please contact me at address@hidden

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project