Re: [Linphone-developers] Commercial licence and Appstore release

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Commercial licence and Appstore release
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 10:38:00 +0200

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

I have just sent you an email with my replies. Do not hesitate if you have any question.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Le 3 juil. 2019 à 09:22, Mushthak Ebrahim <address@hidden> a écrit :

I want to modify Linphone to connect with our own sip server and release to Appstore. Does Apple reject my app if I release the code in GPL.
Do I have to buy the commercial licence for this ?
How much would it cost ?