[Linphone-developers] Speed up phone book?

From: GJacobsen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Speed up phone book?
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 20:09:43 +0300

Hi,

The phonebook seems to be very slow on Android, startup takes sometimes minutes.

I am testing with a phonebook with 20000 entries. Thats clearly high but not
unusual for corporate phone books. On startup it shows that there are no
entries in the phonebook and it takes sometimes minutes until entries are seen.
Thats much slower than any other dialer I have tested.

Are there any functions one can disable to speed up things? E.g. is there some
sync happening with Linphone contact servers that can be switched off?

Thanks for hints.

Best

Gerry