[Linphone-developers] Python wrapper codecs H264

From: Wlady
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Python wrapper codecs H264
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 01:31:31 +0200

Hello,

I've compiled linphone 3.9.1 on Raspberry Pi and It works perfectly with command line linphonec. I'm able to make video call using H264 and H263.
Now I'm trying to use on same pi python wrapper but It seems there are not any video codecs except than VP8. Tried with:

For codec in self.core.video_codecs:
Print codec

It returns only VP8. Is It possible codecs are available with linphonec and not with python?
Anyone knows how to enable/install video codecs (h263-h264) with python wrapper?

Thanks