Re: [Linphone-developers] Sipvicious Calls

From: Maisha Infotech
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Sipvicious Calls
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 00:45:18 +0530

Hi
I am continuing receiving a Sipvicious call from nos +100, +1003 or +1000. As I read on Google y searchin(Sipvicious calls) and got to know that it's a malicious call and under attack by spammers they silently ringing to all users by sending invite. Anyone having any solution for that how to stop Sipvicious calls on linphone as I am using linphone and zoiper only linphone is getting this Sipvicious calls none of the calls came on zoiper dialer.
Waiting for reply
Thanks & Regards