Re: [Linphone-developers] Permission "PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS" reject fro

From: Shovon Datta Rony
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Permission "PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS" reject from policy of Google.
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 08:58:56 +0800

Hello,

Remove it from android manifestfile.

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 1:33 AM Phúc Trần <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi developer linphone,
I use linphone(3.2.3) everything is ok before. But now my app was removed from Google because of policy "PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS". My application don't use this permission but i find your linphone sdk use this permission. I import linphone with aar, how can i delete this permission or another solution. Thanks
Best regards,
Tran Phuc.