[Linphone-developers] Permission "PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS" reject from po

From: Phúc Trần
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Permission "PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS" reject from policy of Google.
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 02:46:44 -0000

Hi developer linphone,
I use linphone(3.2.3) everything is ok before. But now my app was removed from Google because of policy "PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS". My application don't use this permission but i find your linphone sdk use this permission. I import linphone with aar, how can i delete this permission or another solution. Thanks
Best regards,
Tran Phuc.