[Linphone-developers] linphone app as a doorbell client

From: IT Consult Stein
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone app as a doorbell client
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:59:11 -0000

we like your piece of software.

We also want to use it as an independent SIP doorbell client with the following features:

 - default deactivation of the microphone in the settings and manual activation of it per touchscreen button
 - default activation of number block (maybe mininmalized) in a corner of the application or better:
   - configurable button in the app for sending DTMF tones for a door opener
- video on/off button as an option in the main screen

Would it be possible to implement these features in the nearer future?

How much money we have to calculate therefore?
Should we spend it directly to the developer or somewhere else?

Thanks in advance and Greetings from Dresden, Germany.

Victor Stein   +49 163 4117007   address@hidden