[Linphone-developers] Need help for iOS linphone application - getting t

From: satish patel
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Need help for iOS linphone application - getting too many errors
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 19:11:27 +0530

Hello Team,

I am trying to create an iOS application. I have cloned and followed the step shown in this git repository "git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-iphone.git --recursive
I am getting too many errors related to deprecated and other classes. As I check the iOS application in the store is the one which is updated on the 3rd May 2019. So wanted to know how I get that source code? And if this git repository is for same then why I am getting so many errors? Is there anything I am missing?
If anyone has the git repo which is working properly please share with me.

Thanks in advance
Satish Patel