Re: [Linphone-developers] Contents of Linphone-developers digest, Vol 19

From: A.Žukovič
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Contents of Linphone-developers digest, Vol 195, Issue 17
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 10:52:40 +0200

Hi,

For the check your confidence file, I need more information. Will be use only
in local network linphone? Will be more as two users? Do you need
authorisation? If will be use linphone from dynamic ip address?

In canfig file you enable sips protocol, but tls not working for ip dress you
must generate certificate for dmain name.

Best regrads, Alex.