Re: [Linphone-developers] Can linphone handle "ring groups"?

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Can linphone handle "ring groups"?
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 14:20:53 +0200

Hi Guillermo,

The scenario that you describe seems like what is called « call forking ». This feature brings the possibility to fork an incoming call to several devices where the same SIP account is configured, until one of the devices answers. is it what you target?

If yes, I confirm that this is supported in Linphone.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05