[Linphone-developers] [LinPhoneSource] Reply your Email answered me

From: Nguyễn Đức Thọ
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [LinPhoneSource] Reply your Email answered me
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 18:37:39 +0700

Dear Elisa and team,

It’s great to hear support from you. Yes, i want to build and customize your app to use at my side for make voice call and video call, chat and push notification for my wife’s business. We have a website “makeupyenle.com”. Now we want to make app can contact to customers via call. That’s why i ask you about the cost for it.

I installed FreePBX and Asterisk server at my side to create Sip account. It’s very difficult to build it, now i not sure it can work or not. But i tested these account with your true app on Google Play Store, it can work with voice call, some bugs with video call and can’t get Push Notification as well as chat function.

I don’t know about Flexisip Server. Is it like freePBX server and Asterisk or not? And when i use this server, how much money i will pay for this server? Maybe it’s new information with me.

Thanks,