Re: [Linphone-developers] Lime peer to peer v.4.1

From: A.Žukovič
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Lime peer to peer v.4.1
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 09:25:55 +0200

Hi Elisa,

Thank you for the answer. Im not find, how to enable in Linphone 4.1 lime. How I can mandatory enable lime encryption?

--
S pozdravem,

Ing. Alexandr Žukovič

On 14 May 2019, at 09:17, Elisa <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Alexandr,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

The end-to-end encryption feature for 1-to-1 and group text conversations brought by Linphone 4.1 (iOS / Android) is not compatible with older versions of Linphone, and is limited to Linphone users (accounts created with Linphone’s free SIP service sip.linphone.org).

There was a previous version of LIME (version 1), that was used for IM encryption but only for one-to-one instant messages, and this version is not compatible with the official version of LIME used in Linphone 4.1 (version 2).

I hope this clarifies?

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing