Re: [Linphone-developers] White label softphone

From: Elisa
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] White label softphone
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 09:22:10 +0200

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone. However, this mailing list is mostly for free technical requests. Our engineers and the open source community reply to developers' questions on a best effort basis.

For commercial requests, would you mind please filling in the contact form from our website?
https://www.linphone.org/contact

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing