Re: [Linphone-developers] Need help regarding SDKs for Video and Voice C

From: Elisa
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Need help regarding SDKs for Video and Voice Calls
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 09:21:12 +0200

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

Liblinphone (Linphone’s cross-platform VoIP library) is written in C/C++. You can consult Liblinphone’s documentation here : https://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/liblinphone/documentation

We have developed automatic wrappers for Java and Python. You can see the following doc :
-   Linphone (Android) Java wrapper : https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Linphone%20%28Android%29%20Java%20wrapper/
-   Linphone Python wrapper : https://pythonhosted.org/linphone/

For iOS developers, we are currently developing a swift wrapper, that shall be available within a few weeks. You can subscribe to our newsletter from Linphone’s website to follow Linphone’s updates.
To know more about how to use Liblinphone on iOS : https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Getting%20started/iOS/

If you need more help, please note that we propose a commercial development assistance service. Contact us at address@hidden if you are interested.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux