Re: [Linphone-developers] Group Calling.

From: Elisa
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Group Calling.
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 09:19:59 +0200

Hi Chander,

Client-based audio conferencing is already supported, but video conference calls and server-based audio and video conferencing are not implemented yet. It can be developed if needed, but we would need to know more about your needs to evaluate the development costs.
Server-based audio and video conferencing is a major project on our roadmap but it will require a huge development effort, which is why we are currently looking for customers to finance it.
Would you be interested in setting a call so that we can discuss your project ?

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05