Re: [Linphone-developers] MS2 and oRTP integration in Kamailio

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] MS2 and oRTP integration in Kamailio
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 13:46:18 +0200

Sorry for the multiple typos ...

Note that belledonne communications have another GPL open sourced VoIP server called Flexisip

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 1:38 PM Julien Chavanton <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi MS2 enthusiasts, I thought some you may find this project interesting.

I integrated MS2 and oRTP in a Kamailio module.
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/tree/master/src/modules/rtp_media_server
(Note. that BelleCommunition have another open suite of VoIP server components called Flexisip)

But I kind of like the libraries anyway :)

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/tree/master/src/modules/rtp_media_server

Thanks to Belledonne for everything they are sharing with everyone.