Re: [Linphone-developers] project Integration

From: Mantosh Kumar
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] project Integration
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 12:00:36 +0530

Dear Team,

Still i am waiting for reply.It has been long time so i request to you please look into this matter and fix the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks
Mantosh Kumar

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 5:51 PM Mantosh Kumar <address@hidden> wrote:
During Sync: i got error like this
org.jetbrains.plugins.gradle.tooling.util.ModuleComponentIdentifierImpl.getModuleIdentifier()Lorg/gradle/api/artifacts/ModuleIdentifier;