Re: [Linphone-developers] Permission Policy for Google Play

From: A.Žukovič
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Permission Policy for Google Play
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 06:32:04 +0100

Hi,

This only one way, please disable this permissions in linphone:
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CALL_PHONE" />
--
S pozdravem,

Alexandr Žukovič