[Linphone-developers] Can't Get Incoming Call When app Is In Background

From: Shovon Datta Rony
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Can't Get Incoming Call When app Is In Background Mode | Linphone Iphone
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 17:25:38 +0800

I am compiling linphone iphone with xcode 10.1. I have turned on viop in background mode and push service. And also created certificate in apple developer account. App has no problem at all. But when the app goes background, incoming call can not reach to the app.

I read about flexisip for background check but if the sip server is not always the same?
We use different sip server in different time.

How to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance