[Linphone-developers] SIP user agent

From: Marc Bohets
Subject: [Linphone-developers] SIP user agent
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 20:18:59 +0100

Hi,

Can you tell me if it is possible to change the Linphone SIP user agent ?
Is this something that can be changed in some config file ?

The reason for this question is that my SIP provider uses the user agent
as an extra security on top of the login/password, and I want to use Linphone on my PC and on my Android phone.
So if I register to my SIP account with my PC, I quit linphone on PC and start Linphone on my Android phone, it is impossible to make a phone call unless I login on my provider account page and reset the User Agent filter.
So I would like to be able to make the user agent equal on my Android and on the PC, for example LinphoneMyname

Best Regards,

Marc