[Linphone-developers] ha1 field in linphonerc

From: Antoine CORDIER
Subject: [Linphone-developers] ha1 field in linphonerc
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 14:44:19 +0000

Hi,

I’m trying to configure Linphone on Windows computers with a script, so I edit the file “%LOCALAPPDATA%/linphone/linphonerc” but I can’t find how the “ha1” field in [auth_info_1] is calculated.

Is it something like this ?  -> HA1 = MD5(username:realm:password)

Does the user name need the +[SIP] behind ? Does the realm need the @ between user and domain ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Antoine CORDIER

Administrateur

Description : Description : Ensemble des logos
DCS EASYWARE
Le Britannia B, 20 Bd E. DERUELLE – 69432 Lyon cedex 03

www.dcsit-group.com

Avoir le geste écoresponsable, n’imprimez que si cela est vraiment nécessaire.