[Linphone-developers] Notification

From: David Burleigh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Notification
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 06:08:10 -0500

I installed the Flatpak version of Linphone 4.1.1 on Ubuntu 18.10, and it works fine, except that it apparently doesn't use the Gnome notification mechanism, which means that if I miss a call when I'm away from my desk, there is no visual indication of a missed call when I return. If Linphone is not going to use the Gnome indication mechanism, that it should at least change the appearance of its icon in the system tray to indicate the fact of a missed call. This is very important. Otherwise the user has to click on the Linphone icon to check for missed calls every time he returns to his desk after being away.