[Linphone-developers] using functions rtp_session_recv_with_ts(...) and

From: Lyudmila Voronina
Subject: [Linphone-developers] using functions rtp_session_recv_with_ts(...) and rtp_session_send_with_ts(...)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 15:14:12 +0200

Hi
I wrote the program sipua.
The program functions, but is not stable, sometimes speech a little discontinuous.
I use ORTP 1.0.2  in my uac/uas sipua.
I have questions concerning functions
"int rtp_session_send_with_ts(RtpSession * session, const uint8_t *buffer, int len,
uint32_t userts)" and
"int rtp_session_recv_with_ts(RtpSession * session, uint8_t *buffer, int len, uint32_t  ts,
int *have_more)".

Can I accept  1600 bytes every 100ms using function rtp_session_recv_with_ts(...) and send 640 bytes every 40ms using function rtp_session_send_with_ts(...)?
I tried to change parameters of these functions, but reception and transmission continue to go on 160 bytes.

Part of a program code which works now and belongs to the RTP thread is attached.

Thank in advance.