[Linphone-developers] Integrate Liblinphone 4 in android project

From: Orel KAMDEM
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Integrate Liblinphone 4 in android project
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 02:18:36 +0100

I am looking to develop a voice communication application, I set up an asterisk server and I want to integrate a sip client in my android application. After intensive research on the net, I found no documentation to integrate liblinphone 4 in an android project. Does anyone have an idea? Currently I have integrated this code trying to understand a little example in C of an old version of liblinphone: (But i have this error : Linphone: Contact has not been fixed, stack will do, i think that if i can fixed contact, I could make registration)

--
KAMDEM Patrick
Dévops

Mailtrack Sender notified by