[Linphone-developers] How do I copy phone number?

From: Александр Яцентюк
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How do I copy phone number?
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 10:29:09 +0300

Hello. I need to copy a phone number of a caller during a call. I know it can be copied afterwards from "Recent calls" tab, though, it's not exactly what I need. You see, I need to find caller's info during a call, and it is done by searching his phone number in a database. Right now I have to type it manually, which is inconvenient(more than 200 calls a day). Is there any way to do it?