Re: [Linphone-developers] issue with constant calls from "1" or "++++"

From: Jason Manley
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] issue with constant calls from "1" or "++++"
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 17:53:45 -0500

Hello, just following up on this. I happened to change my settings to
use TCP instead of UDP, and restarted linphone a couple of times. I
still sometimes get the calls from 1001 ( sip:address@hidden ).
Perhaps this is an issue I should take up with the voip provider (1-
voip)?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_address_translation#Methods_of_translation