[Linphone-developers] Android-Getting 503 Service unavailable for incomi

From: amit Kumar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Android-Getting 503 Service unavailable for incoming call in lastest complied SDK
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 20:12:23 +0530

Hi All,

we have clone the source code from github master branch and use complied SDK in our VOIP project.Outgoing call work fine. But for incoming call, from SDK lower layer , "503 Service unavailable" is going and we do not see call in our application.Could you please through some light to debug this issue. or anyone had face this issue.

Call Flow:

Server ==>INVITE===> VOIP client (using Linphone SDK)
Server <====503 Service unavailable <=== VOIP client (using Linphone SDK)

thanks,
amit