[Linphone-developers] Question: Possible to "pass" calls from command li

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Question: Possible to "pass" calls from command line to gui?
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 17:05:46 +0200

Hi all,

linphone 3 (on OpenSuse 42.3) offered a -c flag on command line. When used on
command line, call had been passed to GUI,
if running. Very nice, offered an easy solution to hook linphone to whatever
addressbook, KDE/Plasma's "kaddressbook" im
my example, itself synced via cardDAV to my own nextcloud instance.

Now, as I'm on OpenSuse 15, linphone 4 has arrived. "linphone" seems not to
know the -c  flag anymore. I'm aware of
"linphonec" and it's -s flag, but as far as I tried the call "stays" in command
line. Found no way to "pass" to GUI.

Is this "passing" possible with linphone 4, at all, or has this feature been
dropped?

Thanks,
Michael