[Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS Thread Block Issue (Release 3.16.5)

From: Engin Yildiz
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS Thread Block Issue (Release 3.16.5)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 17:45:32 +0300

Hello,

I am Engin, Sr. iOS Application Developer in Wiratel LLC.

We have developed an application named "WiraBiz Business Phone System” and we
are really satisfied with the project and library you provide. We added our
custom classes into the existing the Linphone project and so far it worked well.

However, we have one issue that we could not come up with. Our application gets
blocked (probably Main the Thread) after some user actions such as trying to
pop view controller via swiping gesture (which is not supported by your
project), or using a UISlider inside a view controller.

We have checked the commits between the release 3.16.5 and release 4.0.1 yet we
could not found any fix regarding the issue.

Is there any chance that you’re aware of the issue, or made a fix between the
release which wasn’t reflected to the commits in GitHub?

We appreciate your help,
Thank you.

A. Engin Yildiz
Sr. iOS Application Developer