[Linphone-developers] [Embedded Linux] Cannot start thread

From: Pedro
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Embedded Linux] Cannot start thread
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 21:23:22 -0300

Hey, hello!

I'm trying to use Linphone console on an embedded Linux (based on buildroot for ARM Cortex-A9), but I'm getting the log below:

ortp-message-getaddrinfo returned the following addresses:
ortp-message-0.0.0.0 port 5060
ortp-error-Error while creating a new thread
ortp-error-eXosip: Cannot start thread!
ortp-warning-Could not start udp transport on port 5060, maybe this port is already used.
Warning: Could not start udp transport on port 5060, maybe this port is already used.
Ready

It's not an "already used port" issue, as I changed it to various numbers... Does anyone knows what should be? I'm using the following packages versions:

linphone 3.6.1
libosip2 3.6.0
libeXosip2 3.6.0

Thanks a lot!