[Linphone-developers] I want to know how someone else completely rejects

From: kyung hwan song
Subject: [Linphone-developers] I want to know how someone else completely rejects a call attempt on my way to a call.
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 18:10:49 +0900

Good morning. I'm sorry to have to send you these emails many times.
First, I would like to say thank you for the answers to the previous question.
Thanks a lot has helped.
I have solved my own problems that I have not heard yet.

Some of the previous Fatal Errors Problems with unsafe operations such as multiple attempts to connect have been resolved on their own. The remaining Cache on Android made Linphone's operation insecure. It seems that having apk and still having cache and data affected linphone. I solved them by clearing them every time I opened the program.

I'm still working on Linphone for the next problem.
There is a big problem in creating the program now.
For example, suppose you have three people, Alice, Mike, and Peter.
Alice is using a PC. Mike and Peter use Android.
All I want to do is Alice's Mike is communicating.
At this point, when Peter calls Mike, he will automatically disconnect Mike's communication.

(I want to jump from Mike's Linphone to callEnd () in the callback function without any prompting characters.)
But this is not allowed.
Furthermore, if Peter attempts to communicate with Mike while Alice and Mike are communicating, Alice and Mike can not conduct the conversation. When I look at the Freeswitch, I am still connected, but I do not know how I can get back into the call.
What I finally want to do is keep Alice and Mike in communication while Alice and Mike are communicating, and let Peter's communication be completely rejected.
I want to get help with what kind of code configuration I need.
I have tried various things and it is not working well.
There are not many developers in Korea who can get help with SIP and Linphone.
I would like to ask for your help.