[Linphone-developers] AEC on Android

From: MFriedrich
Subject: [Linphone-developers] AEC on Android
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 09:22:43 +0200

Hello,

we want to use the echo cancellation (AEC) implementation of linphone for android, but there are some questions that are not clear for me.

In the documentation of linphone is written, that linphone uses libspeexdsp for echo canceller, but if i build a new sdk WEBRTC_AEC is enabled by default.

Which one is used by linphone in this situation?

How can I force linphone to use speex aec or WebRTC AEC ?

The link to the documentation:

http://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/linphone/documentation

Do I need to set the following settings in linphonec?:

ec_delay

ec_tail_len

ec_frame_size

Do I have to set any other settings for aec to work properly, except echocancellation=1 and the ones i have written?

What values shall I set for the aec settings in linphonec? Do the values in the linked documentation fit?

Best regards

Max