[Linphone-developers] linphonec video

From: dr dr
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphonec video
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 18:08:36 +0300

Hello

First of all, thank you for the greate work. Recently you had convenient manual - documentation 3.12.0. As I understand you did not have time to transfer everything from manuals 3.11.1
I hope you will consider my wishes in a new manual to see hierarchy of classes and verbal descriptions of the sequence of actions for start of linphone - whether the description of LinphoneCoreVTable is admissible to make after linphone_core_new.
That is verbal algorithm of start for example:
1. We describe the necessary LinphoneCoreVTable functions
2. We create LinphoneCore copy
3. We take from LinphoneCore the index on settings
4. We appropriate necessary settings.
Yes I agree all this it is visible in your examples, but it is necessary for completeness of manuals.

I have build "linphone-desktop" having taken the latest version with github on 6/23/2018. (git clone - recursive, git submodule foreach - recursive)
My installed uname system - a Linux 4.13.0-41-generic #46 ~ 16.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Thu May 3 10:06:43 AM UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux. Construction is made according to your management, dependences gathered cmake, only linphone-desktop gathered./prepare.py - debug - list-cmake-variables. everything has gathered successfully. in spite of the fact that has collected desktop - I use the console version and there was a problem with display of video of a call. Help to solve it please. I start. / linphonec - from lpconfig.conf - d 6 - lpconfig.conf configuration, the V-C-D with the file (it is attached to the message), linphonec successfully starts and the preview window where video from the camera is displayed is registered, appears, the light-emitting diode of activity of the camera also burns. I do a call - the window of preview disappears, the light-emitting diode of activity of the camera dies away. I pick up the phone (answer) the voice is transferred in both directions of video is absent, the log of work of linphonec in the attached file. How to me to receive video a call?

Thanks in advance, for the answer.
Yours faithfully
Roman