[Linphone-developers] iOS: Register with temporary User Agent

From: Minseo Kwon
Subject: [Linphone-developers] iOS: Register with temporary User Agent
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 18:55:47 +0000

Hi all developers,

I am currently working on project that uses linphone softerware on iOS.

I suppose to send REGISTER with temporary (UA)User Agent with expire = 0 and without +sip.instace Contact header parameters.

This is requirement from the server that I am using. So then it can prevents the application from getting pinned from the server.

What functions should I call to REGISTER with expire = 0 and without +sip.instance?

It seems I have to change all proxy settings but I want to keep the regular REGISTER and add registration method for temporary UA.

Thank you in advance.

Minseo Kwon

Unsubscribe from Mircom Marketing Communications