[Linphone-developers] query Regarding Python

From: RAHUL VERMA
Subject: [Linphone-developers] query Regarding Python
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:09:10 +0530

Hello All,

I am Rahul Verma. I need technical support regarding my project .I want to make smart door bell with the help of linphone. I want to make a call when someone pressed the button to mobile app .

For hardware part :- I m using raspberry pi zero
Software part :- python
Andriod App

so please help me that how I can  make program in python to make call and how to receive call in andriod.Is it possible or not ?

if Not so I want to know reverse operation it means calling part would be done by andriod and recieving part done by raspberry in python.