[Linphone-developers] Xamarin build problems

From: Yilmaz Sipkali
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Xamarin build problems
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:57:47 +0300

Hello i want to linphone xamarin SDK

But i have any problems

Python build with Windows

c:\linphone>python.exe prepare.py -c
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "prepare.py", line 32, in <module>
    from android import AndroidPreparator
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'android'

Python build with Linux

address@hidden linphone-xamarin-master]# ./prepare.py
ERROR:root:Could not find prepare module: cannot import name AndroidPreparator, probably missing submodules/cmake-builder? Try running:
git submodule sync && git submodule update --init --recursive

Or if I use Spanshot with Xamarin, I can run it with a few small problems. However, it's not connecting to the sip server.

can you help me?

Yilmaz