[Linphone-developers] Linphonecsh missing SIP ACK[nophi]

From: Ham, Ted
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphonecsh missing SIP ACK[nophi]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 02:34:18 +0000

Hello. I am using the latest version of Linphonecsh on my Ubuntu. I have a PHP script dial the linphone using the linphonecsh dial command. Linphonecsh dials an extension phone on my Cisco Call Manager Express, The Cisco phone rings and call is connected, it works. All of this is on the same subnet in my lab, no firewalls, just 5 feet of CAT-5 cable between Linux server and Cisco CME. When Linphone calls Cisco phone, the Cisco router keeps sending SIP 200 ok’s to Linphone but Linphone never sends ACK to those 200 ok’s, so Cisco initiates a BYE to Linphone and hangs up. The call only lasts 9 seconds. I can max out my SIP timers on Cisco router to make call last 38 seconds but I need that call to stay up longer. There is no voice on this call. I just need this linphone call to the Cisco phone nailed up for like 2 minutes.  Why does Linphone not ever send ACK to the Cisco 200 ok’s?

TED HAM

IVR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR

Zenith American Solutions

9121 W. Russell Rd., Suite 219

Las Vegas, NV 89148

P (702)347-5840 VoIP 313840

address@hidden

www.zenith-american.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information and/or protected health information (PHI) subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended (HIPAA). If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, disclosure, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.